I'm Sorry Mom

Dear mum, i dont know when will you read this entry but i hope 1 day you will noticed about this. I'm sorry for always being rude and disobey to you. i always make an excuse when u ask me to help you. you always there when i get into any problem. maybe i never spoke my heart but i didn't find the need to because sooner or later you always guessed something awfully wrong with me.  If we talk, u keep repeat the same thing a thousand times and i will scold u because i hate to hear the same thing. im sorry mom. i never want to try to understand u. i dont even want to hear your problem but u always there for me. we always fight we always argue but later u will convince me. u always tried to talk to me like what mom-daughter do the most. but im sorry because i always ignore u. u always persuade me with new clothes, new shoes and other things even u dont have money but i will give negative response for u. im disrespectful im ungrateful daughter mom. im sorry. i always told u that i hate u but u never say that word to me. im sorry. sometimes i dont understand you when i wasnt allowed for late nights, i dont understand you when i was refrained from doing something, i dont understand you when you told me to spend wisely. im sorry mom.