what friends mean to me.


Assalammualaikum and hello to the readers, now lets talk about friendship as u can see on my title up there. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. what is friend? friend is a person that someone likes or knows. people who are friends talk to each other and spend time together. They also help each other when they are in trouble. Friends are people that can be looked up to and trusted. A friend is one who admires a person's skill and helps or encourages them to make the right choices. ouh. this is really a true friends meaning. im totally agree. i do have best friendssss. a lot. or can be known as kamiSAHAJA. my forever and ever best friends. i just love all of us. 

i have learnt alot the meaning about friendship with them, we cry, we sing, we laugh, we hide, we skip class, we sleep, we eat, we fight altogether. on my previous blog. i do say that im so lazy to find new friends. and yes because i already have them. nobody can compare with my kamiSAHAJA. nobody can fight kamiSAHAJA. and nobody can replaced them in my heart. i may not a good friend. but i do believe that all of u have change me to be more matured, independent and the most important is to know the value of friendship. i keep missing our memories. i still need all of u to be beside me wherever or whenever or whatever happen. cause all of u are the missing puzzle that can complete my life. we know each other but we still love each other. There is nothing better than a friend, unless if you're chocolate,  ouh Allah, you gave me such a good friends. please let us be together till the end and success in whatever we do and bless us till jannah. amin amin YA ALLAH 

aku bersyukur kenal korang dan aku takkan lupakan korang. insyaAllah. takan ade sesape bleh gantikan korang dalam hati ini. kamiSAHAJA always in my heart. forever.