just the way you are!

Obviously, i wont write about 'Bruno Mars' or his song. this is mainly about my boyfriend.

It's pretty cool that I wanted to start a blog so I could vent. Mainly about my boyfriend. the one and only one QUSYAIRI ZAINI. But as a girls gotta do what i suppose to do. Before I say anything, I just want it to be known that I love my bf with all my heart. I really do. But sometimes I really just wanna smack him and say 'seriously?!' I mean, men cannot be that stupid can they? (no offence to any guys out there) Anyways, he was nice, good looking boy and a bit nerd about love and the most romantic person i ever had. He gave me roses, a really nice heartfelt romantic cards, and and and he loves to cry. haha. I don't mean to be ingrateful or anything, but we've been together for over a year and I suddenly change a lot  towards him and it always seems like he does the absolute minimum in everything. CANT U SEE THROUGH MY FACE? I honestly was kinda hoping to get a chance to say 'sayang, can u be more like Zac efron? I should have known better though. i always ruin ours relationship. im rough, im ignoring him. but sayang I'll stay faithful to you and always be here for you. im so not a romantic person but dont you think it was still a sweet promise. I didn't want to freak him out by telling him ive decided to write about him on my blog. I guess, I was at least hoping he notice about it. For a real! Ugh, I wish he was more thoughtful sometimes. sayang, i do love u so much.